UNESCO is pleased to announce that the International Conference on Distance Learning: Research and Innovation for a Digital Society will be held from 1-3 August 2019, in Bangkok, Thailand. The conference will be co-organized by Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University (STOU) and UNESCO’s Asia-Pacific Regional Bureau for Education (UNESCO Bangkok).
In order to address different challenges and opportunities for distance learning, the international conference will assess the current status of distance learning, share successful initiatives and good practices and explore innovative strategies, partnerships and mechanisms to promote quality distance learning, research and innovation for a digital society.
1. Trends Analysis in Distance Learning
2. Disruptive Innovations in Distance Learning
3. Subject-specific Research in Distance Learning
4. Lifelong Skills Development for a Digital Society
1. Your CV
2. A short motivation letter detailing:
3. Why would you like to attend the International Conference on Distance Learning? Please explain in 1-2 paragraphs.
4. Why do you need a scholarship? Please explain your specific needs and estimated request in US Dollars (i.e. list registration fee, estimated cost of roundtrip economy flights, accommodation and meals).
Given limited resources, please describe potential to cost-share.